Friday, October 24, 2008

My first try at uploading

OK - here it goes. This is my first try at trying to upload some of my scrapbook creations. Cross your fingers and hope that it works.

OK - I guess you have to add it into the post - so let me try it this way......




Yeah - I DID IT!!! Okay - now for all of the details....

The top page is made using Real Red, Brilliant Blue, and Whisper White. I used SU's calendar stamp and the star punch. The alphabet is Headline Alphabet which I think is now retired.

The second page is a progressive scrapbook page - It starts with the 6 x 6 page in the middle - again it uses the Real Red, Brilliant Blue, and Whisper White card stock. I used the star punch and sparkle from the Warm Words set. Thought that would be cute for a fireworks picture. So you could use this in a 6 x 6 scrapbook or on the small desk calendar. I added the 6 x 6 layout to a piece of brilliant blue 8 1/2 x 11 card stock using Real Red and Whisper White card stocks, the star punch, and the Headline Alphabet. I also used a Real Red brad and some of the silver cord along with tearing of the card stock. So now you have an 8 1/2 x 11 layout for your scrapbook OR I attached that to a 12 x 12 piece of Whisper White and added some punched stars and more photo boxes - WHA LAA - now you have a 12 x 12 layout.

I love the progressive scrapbooking idea because it demonstrates how flexible scrapbooking and scrapbooking is. Thank you for looking and feel free to comment.

Final note - most of my inspirations come from www.splitcoaststampers.com. I played off an idea that was posted a year or so ago. I don't remember the original person but I will find it and post it to the blog.

Found it!!! Here is the blog link to my inspiration pages - but let me warn you that mine are nothing compared to her's.

http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

2 comments:

Stacy Tilton said...

You have to be the craftiest person I know, one of these days you are going to have to let some of that talent rub off on me!

Stacy Tilton said...

Hello there! I've tagged you over at my blog. I hope you come see and if you do it please let me know so I can be sure to read it okay?
Hugs!